Company name: Lean Focus S.L.
Registered Address: Av. Corts Catalanes, 9-11, 2nd Floor 7D, 08173, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona
CIF / NIF: B64425606
Phone: 93 583 95 80
Domain name: phonefocus.es
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Data Protection Act and its implementing regulations, the responsible of the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the Data Protection Act, informs all users of the website who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated in an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Users, by checking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by the provider to carry out the following purposes:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom the provider has reached a commercial promotion agreement between their clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be of products and services related to the sector of the provider.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is to take place, in advance, the express consent will be requested, informed and unequivocal by the operators.
All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data is provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adapted to their needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Data Protection Act you can exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID card, through the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Mail: Av. Corts Catalanes, 9-11, 2nd Floor 7D, 08173, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona